What Can L-Theanine Help Me With?
- Promote a healthy sense of relaxation without drowsiness.*
- Promote a balanced response to stress.*
- Enhance mental focus and clarity.*
- Support learning performance and concentration.*
- Soothe effects of occasional caffeine consumption.*
- Ease the effects of mild hormonal imbalance, especially associated with the female cycle.*
L-theanine, a unique and naturally-occurring amino acid found almost solely in green tea plants, is both expensive and time-consuming to extract. Since just 1-2% of this ingredient is present in tea leaves, it’s impossible to yield 100% purity in the process.
In more than 45 different studies, Suntheanine — which is structurally identical to the L-theanine found in tea leaves — has been found to support a healthy response to stress, promote relaxation, and enhance learning and concentration.*
Suntheanine was also found to soothe normal symptoms associated with Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS). One study found that 200 mg of Suntheanine per day significantly eased physical, mental, and social effects of PMS including insomnia, muscle stiffness, cramps, depression, anxiety, and irritability.*
Suntheanine can ease the effects of occasional caffeine consumption. Suntheanine has also been found to support healthy blood pressure levels and support healthy sleep cycles.*
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
(Jigsaw Health Products are the Supplements of choice for The Hatched Egg. These are the ones I personally use due to the fact that they are manufactured with the highest quality & research to produce the best product & best result available.) ~The Hatched Egg, Amy Furbee